ONE BEDROOM CABIN ON THE LEMONWEIR RIVER
Fully furnished one bedroom, air-conditioned, non-smoking cabin. There are many recreational options here, the perfect honeymoon cabin or just an excellent place for a couple to get away and just relax. Some of the extras this cabin is provided with are a queen size bed, two televisions (one in the bedroom), VCR, coffeemaker, microwave, a Ronco Showtime rotisserie grill, a pizza oven, a gas grill and a canoe.
During the colder months you can enjoy the comfort of a warm wood fire in the living room while watching TV or just watching the blustery weather outside through your living room bay window. The only things you should have to bring are your own food, beverages, towels, washcloths and personal toiletries. There is a large 12 x 32 deck where you can relax and enjoy your morning beverage while watching the sun come up and a 12 x 20 screened in porch. This property is located less than ten minutes north of New Lisbon just six miles off I90-94. You can walk out the door and be fishing within seconds or just view the river from your living room bay window. Take a look at your recreational options below.
And you people that like to fish, the Lemonweir River is open 365 days a year, no waiting for the “opener”, be walleye fishing while everyone else is just thinking about it. One thing that we would like to note here about the Lemonweir River is that it is a smaller river that is very scenic and extremely beautiful, especially during the fall colors. It does have excellent hunting and fishing but is not a river for recreational boating, nor will you find sand beaches along it for sunbathing or swimming. But remember Castle Rock & Petenwell Flowage are less than 20 miles away where you will find an abundance of opportunity for this type of recreation there and still be able to come "home" to a quiet place to end your day.
Cabin availability is from mid April to around the end of November. Maximum occupancy is three. Check in is anytime after 2:00 P.M. on Sunday and checkout is 11:00 A.M. the following Saturday
The week before Memorial Day through the week of Labor Day, $565 per week. All other times are $425 per week. Rentals of two weeks or more, deduct 10%.
Make your one week or more reservation during peak season and receive a $40 gas card upon your arrival or, during the off season, a $25 gas card.
E-mail us for weekend availability, $250 (not usually available between Memorial Day and Labor Day but it doesn't hurt to ask).
Sorry, absolutely no pets allowed.
Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard or cash. Payment is a 35% deposit (non-refundable) at the time of reservation and balance due upon arrival. Personal checks are accepted but we MUST receive the deposit check within a week after the reservation is made. The balance must be received a minimum of 30 days in advance of your arrival or your week will be made available to others.
* Less than 20 miles from Castle Rock Flowage & Petenwell Flowage: A popular Wisconsin vacation spot for your boating or fishing pleasure. There are several beaches to enjoy here. The shoreline is dotted with many establishments where you can get anything from a burger to fine supper club dining.
* Approximately 10 miles from the cabin, Burr Oak Winery, a beautiful winery which offers free tours and wine tastings.
* Less than 45 miles from the Ho-Chunk casino, approximately 50 miles from Rainbow casino in Nekoosa and roughly 65 miles from the Majestic Pines casino in Black River Falls.
* Access to the Elroy-Sparta Bike Trail is roughly 12 miles away.
* Access to the Omaha Bike Trail is less than 5 miles away. Target Bluff German Haus & Cheese House, which is located right on the trail, offers a place to park your car while you tour the trail.
* AT least one night during your stay, you have to stop at Target Bluff. Target Bluff, which has been there for decades under the same ownership of Rolf & Lynnette Kurandt, features many of your standard menu items, including a full lunch menu but are best known for their German specialties and their steaks.
* One of Wisconsin's best known tourist attractions, Wisconsin Dells is roughly only 45 minutes away.
* There is a Wal-Mart Super Center less than 25 miles away in Tomah in case you forgot something. Also within that 25 mile radius, you have access to K-Mart, restaurants, an excellent gunsmith, grocery stores and bait shops. . The area has many fine cafes and restaurants. Even though you are out in the country, you're not that far from civilization.
* WARREN'S CRANFEST - Approximately 30 miles from Warrens, WI, home of Cranfest.
* NECEDAH ANNUAL BOWSHOOT-This annual bowshoot is held every year in September at Kennedy County Park and is just a little over one mile from the cabin.
|Counting since, 02/25/02